Hi, I am a typical guy born in 1976. You can call me ‘T’.
- Family: I have a lovely wife and 2 kids (a boy and a girl). To me, they are the best things that happened in my life.
- Work: I’m working full-time in the construction industry.
- Interests: I like to swim, draw and read up on financial articles.
However, most importantly, I did not study finance or economics. I am also not working in the finance industry, so pardon the many errors and mis-information that are found in my blog posts. My posts are not recommendations for any investment. Please do your own research before buying.
Well, basically I treat the posts as records of my personal thoughts and I do not mind sharing them… I don’t consider myself an expert. To me, investing is a journey, and I am forever learning. So having this blog helps me to think and to refer back when there is a need to.
I have managed to fully pay back my 5-figure student loan. And my wife and I have fully cleared our 6-figure HDB mortgage. Yes, a debt free life is so much better! And I do believe we can reach financial freedom… eventually.
- Check out my Facebook Page too, click here.
- About my blog? Check out this video clip.
- To know how I first started out my investing journey, check out this post.
- To know how I find the right company to invest in, check out this post.
- Check out my Facebook page too.
- Do follow me at StocksCafe, via my StocksCafe profile page.
- You can view my current annual dividend income and portfolio allocation here.
Do leave a note (below), and tell me what you think of the blog. I would love to hear from you.