Ok. am not really good at writing. Here’s a try. I always thought I remember and learn things better by writing them down.
Would like to go through the stocks or rather the business that I have bought.
Below is the list of stocks I have bought, arranged as per percentage (1st being the stock with the most amount invested). Beside each stock I included the date whereby I first bought the stock and which I have yet to sold off yet (for some stocks/counters I have bought earlier and sold off those stocks. These dates are not included as I felt it would better reflect what I have now).
1) Golden Agri (22/12/2010)
2) Capitaland (27/01/2011)
3) Super Group (19/06/2014) – For Supergroup, I have not sold a single share even since I bought it.
4) Vicom (14/11/2011) – For Vicom, I have not sold a single share even since I bought it.
5) Sun Hung Kai (2/5/2012) – For Sun Hung Kai, I have not sold a single share even since I bought it.
6) SIA (03/11/2010)
7) Riverstone (30/10/2013) – For Riverstone, I have not sold a single share even since I bought
8) SMRT (11/05/2010)
9) Lyxor Japan 10 (19/2/2013)
10) ISOTeam (30/12/2014) – A recent buy.
When I look through the list, I realize that as years go by, I tend to buy stocks with stronger fundamentals. My first few buys are well know blue chips in the STI such as SMRT, SIA and Golden Agri. Capitaland is because I worked in the construction sector and am familiar with the group. Sun Hung Kai was bought during a dip in price due to the high profile corruption trial.